|Type:||4x50 Night Vision Binoculars||Infrared IR Illuminator:||850nm|
|Image Sensor:||5 Megapixel CMOS Sensor||Material:||Optical Glass|
|Angle Of View:||7°||Operating Voltage:||6v|
|Effective Visual Distance:||400m(night)||Size:||205x169x88mm|
infrared digital hunting night vision binoculars,
hd night vision binoculars 4x50,
4x50 night view binoculars
Infrared Illuminator Digital 4x50 HD Night Vision Binoculars For Night Shooting
|1. Aluminum alloy 7 pieces glass lenses|
|2. Oxidation Surface,Matte Black|
|3. 8-nation language menu, British, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Italian & Spanish.|
|4. Day and night dual-use, large caliber FMC ( fully multi coated) lenses, all-band lens transmittance ≥ 98%|
|5. Active infrared,Infrared IR illuminator is 850 nm|
|6. Angle of View: 7°|
|7. Objective Lens aperture: F = 1. 3|
|8. Objective Lens focal distance: 37.5 mm|
|9. Eyepiece focal length: 12.3 mm|
|10. Eyepiece adjustment range: ±1.8mm|
|11. Eyepiece exit pupil distance: 8 mm|
|12. Eyepiece pupil diameter: 12mm|
|13. Magnification: 4X|
|14. Minimum focus distance: 2m|
|15. TF card storage: Up to 32GB; full-black dynamic continuous recording time up to 20 hours|
|16. Built-in display screen: 1.5 "color liquid crystal display with in-house recording and storage function|
|17. Photo pixel: 2592 * 1944, 1600 * 1200, 640 * 480/, JPEG|
|18. Video pixel: 1280x720640x480 @ 30 fps|
|19. TV: PAL/NTSC|
|20. USB interface type: Micro USB 2.0, external monitor or computer for infrared remote real-time monitoring|
|21. Tripod interface: Yes (excl. tripod), self-attached, easy to carry|
|22. Normal operating voltage: 6V|
|23. Waterproof: IPX4 level|
|24. Operating temperature range: -30 - 55℃|
|25. Weight: 825g|
|26. Size: 205 x 169 x 88 mm [L / W / H]|
|27. International CE, FCC, RoHs, WEEE certification and domestic quality inspection report|
* A great gadget which enable you to observe target in complete darkness. Ideal for a wide variety of uses such as surveillance, night time hunting wildlife observation and exploring caves.
* With multi-coated glass objectives, high sensitivity sensor, integrated color LCD-Screen and 3level IR LED illuminator. You can view in the dark up to 400m, get the brightness you want.
* Take photos and videos at any time, record more true-to-life details. Also it’s easy to display images and videos on the television and transfer files to a computer, which enables you to share fun with your family and friends.
* Handy and safe —Can be Put into a bag, or linked to a binocular harness. It is covered by rubber on the outface, which gains more friction, not easy to slip out.
Applicable to customer groups and uses:
1. Frontier Armed Police Inspection record, Customs Anti-smuggling Inspection Maritime Patrol.
2. Nature reserves, forestry, wild insurance, scientific research institutes, forest farms, wetlands, forest parks and other monitoring wildlife, anti-poaching
3. Field observation and rescue, outdoor tourism for mountain forest cave exploration enthusiasts, camping photo-taking and monitoring.
4. Long-distance observation and photo-taking by journalists, investigation of company / private investigator forensic records.
5. Emergency response, traffic command and long-distance observation and taking photos by highway management department.
Large Dynamic Wide Screen
Built In 2 inch TFT view screen, convert to 4 inch large viewing screen by the convex lens;
Resolution of Screen: 320X240, comfortable to your eyes
Fully multi-layer broadband coating technology is used to improve the clarity and color. Large objective diameter offers higher brightness.
Date and time can be stamped on photo or video: allows the user record and recall the important moment.
Smooth Zoom:Forget about fixed or step zoom, The binocualrs' smooth zoom technology allows you delicate ultra-slow zooming. Stay where you are and zoom in with a press of a button, and you’ll get up close and personal with everything you are looking at. It lets you magnify to target without losing what’s in your FOV like with step zoom systems.
Black / White Image or Video at Night:Built-in infrared Illuminator enable observe target in totally dark condition and the range up to 580m. IR 805nm / 40mW lighting keeps the image clear and bright. Press the [IR] button to active the infrared light. Remove the IR lens cover and press the [IR] button to select between the 3 levels of brightness.
Daytime Color Image:Taking daytime color image or video and black/white image or video at night. During the day or low light, observation distance is infinite. When in bright conditions, please cover the objective lens with attached IR-filter cap. When using device in dark conditions, please remove the IR-filter cap.
Infrared Auxiliary Light & Infrared Filter Cap:Infrared Illuminator enable observe target in totally dark condition.Due to CCD auxiliary lighting, if there is a light source (such as street lamp and moonlight), it is not necessary to turn on the auxiliary light source, only to adjust the focal length of the objective lens appropriately to make targets clear.During the day or low light, observation distance is infinite.When in bright conditions,please cover the objective lens with attached IR-filter cap. When using device in dark conditions,please remove the IR-filter cap.
TV OUT:Connect the AV output port of the night vision device with an A/V cable.Connect the other end of the A/V cable to the TV video input.In playback mode,press the ZOOM/IR buttons to select the file you will display on your TV.
Note: When the night vision device is connected to a TV, this screen inside the device will not work.
Tripod Mounting Thread:The 4x50 night vision binoculars features a threaded tripod mount. The bottom screw holes can be directly connected to the tripod.
Contact Person: ETTRVISION